- Apple iPhone 6 Plus runs the Apple iOS 8 operating system.
- The device hosts a 5.5-inch LED-backlit IPS LCD capacitive touch screen with a resolution of 401 PPI.
- The successor variants of this phone are iPhone 7, iPhone 8 and iPhone X .
- It comes with an 8MP rear camera with dual-LED flash and a 1.2MP front camera.
- It is powered by an Apple A8 64-bit processor and 1GB RAM.
- The smartphone has 128GB internal storage with no scope for further expansion.
- Connectivity options include 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC and microUSB 2.0.
- The device is powered by a non-removable Li-Po 2915mAh battery.
Apple IPhone 6 Plus 128GB Details
Apple offers the iPhone 6 Plus 128GB as the highest possible storage instead of packing a memory card slot in the iPhone models. This size of storage is ideally meant for the multimedia freaks who load content to be consumed on the go.
The storage can be used best for storing the 1080p HD videos recording in 30fps or 60fps using the rear 8MP iSight camera with f/2.2 aperture to capture more area. The Focus Pixels technology allows focusing quickly on the moving objects, keeps it in focus while shooting in burst mode and aides significantly with focusing in low light environments.
This 8MP iSight camera is aided with a five-element lens which also has a Hybrid IR filter and Sapphire Crystal Glass cover on top of it. Even 720p HD resolution slow-motion can be recorded in 120fps and 240fps. While recording a video you can also click photos. The front facing 1.2MP FaceTime camera at the top of the display to host the full HD video calls or record videos.
Video editing on the go is possible with a 64-bit dual-core Apple A8 mobile chipset codenamed Cyclone along with just 1GB of RAM coupled along. The quad-core PowerVR GX6450 GPU kicks in to action for strenuous video editing tasks and also delivers a great gaming as well as overall smooth system experience. The new M8 motion co-processor can detect the information such as the elevation process, speed and other measurements to pass it on to the CPU for further analysis.
The 5.5-inch Retina LED-backlit display based on the IPS panel offers great visuals, viewing angles, and crisp text with 1920 1080 pixel resolution. It offers 490 PPI pixel density effectively. There is an oleophobic coating on the display to prevent smudges easily.
Apple has included 4G LTE network support for several bands across the globe and also supports the Band 3 (1800 MHz) and Band 40 (2300 MHz) using a nano-SIM card. The dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac promises blazing fast downloads and mobile updates.
Home Button s Touch ID has been tweaked to be more responsive and accurate to the fingers. With mere 7.1mm thickness, the iPhone 6 Plus manages to pack the top of the line hardware and still manages to weigh 172 grams including the 2915 mAh battery which easily makes it last for a day.